Judge Pistol Reflex Sight
- Compatible with slides and plates with RMSC/Holosun K footprint
- 3 MOA Dot
- 1 MOA per click adjustment
- Compact and lightweight
*Please allow up to 5 business days to ship
Note: your jurisdiction may require you to be a licensed FFL or licensed gunsmith to purchase this product.
add to cart
Ships to your doorstep
100% legal in free states
Secure payment processing
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Optics Built For Easy Carry
The Judge dot sight keeps your weapon light and discreet, making it the perfect complement to your everyday carry weapon.
- This RMSC red dot sight has a lens window just 16mm tall and 21mm wide that provides unlimited eye relief and parallax-free aiming out to 33 yards.
- Choose from a red or green 3 MOA dot with eight daytime brightness settings and two night vision compatible settings.
- Windage and elevation each offer 45 MOA of adjustment at 1 MOA per click for a total of 90 MOA.
- Install on slides pre-drilled for the RMSC or Holosun K pattern or using the included low-profile 1913 Picatinny mount.
- Built with 7075-T6 aluminum alloy, this sight is shockproof and IPX7 waterproof to take on field conditions encountered in the real world.
- To extend the battery life, the Judge enters a power-saving mode after 225 seconds of inactivity but activates in milliseconds thanks to shake-to-awake technology that senses when the sight is bumped or moved.
- Powered by a single CR-2032 3V lithium battery, you can expect 40,000 hours of continuous operation and up to 50,000 real-world hours thanks to built-in efficiency features.
- Measures just 41mm x 25mm x 24mm (LxWxH) and weighs around an ounce with the battery installed.
- We stand behind our reflex sights with a three-year warranty against everything short of intentional damage. If it stops working for any other reason, we’ll replace it.
What’s In The Box:
- 1913 picatinny rail mount and screws
- T10 tool
- Adjustment tool
- Sealing plate
- Cleaning cloth
- One pair each of the following mounting screws:
- M4 x 0.7 x 10mm
- M4 x 0.7 x 8.6mm
- M3.5 x 0.7 x 10mm
- M3 x 0.5 x 12mm