DPMS 308 FDE Gen3 Stock Kit
Our DPMS 308 FDE Gen3 PRS (Precision Rifle / Sniper) stock kit is a SR25/M110 drop-in designed for maximum performance / usability with the DPMS 308 7.62×51 AR platform. The kit includes a buffer, spring, rifle length tube, and the infamous Magpul PRS stock. Designed to offer the fine-tuned, customized feel of a precision target stock, the PRS is adjustable for both comb height and length-of-pull.
Out of stock
Compared to the A2 stock, the PRS can shorten LOP by 0.25" or extend it by 0.75" as well as provide three-quarters of an inch of comb height adjustment. Machined aluminum adjustment knobs feature positive-locking click detents to maintain position under recoil and allows easy, tool-less adjustments by simply rotating the knobs. Aluminum butt-plate and alloy steel adjustment shafts provide stability and strength to withstand severe impact conditions. Rubber butt-pad offers positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage for optimal accuracy even with body armor or modular gear. Bottom Picatinny-type rail allows for monopod use or additional sling mounts. Stock includes all mounting hardware for A1/A2 type rifles with fixed stock.
All components in this kit are Made in U.S.A.
- Mounts to rifle-length, mil-spec carbine, or A5-length receiver extension tubes (not included)
- Enhanced strength butt-plate withstands severe impact and recoil up to .50 BMG
- Rubber butt-pad provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage and is adjustable for both cant and height
- Machined aluminum LOP and Cheek Piece adjustment knobs with positive locking click detents
- Steel adjustment shafts finished with Melonite® for wear and corrosion resistance
- All aluminum components finished with MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2 hard anodizing
- Bottom M-LOK slots provide additional sling mounting possibilities or for attaching 1913 Picatinny rails for use with a monopod
- Sling Mounts
- Front/Rear - rotation-limited QD sling swivel mounts (swivels not included)
- Rear - 1.25" aluminum sling loop (left-right reversible)
NOTE: The buffer and spring is designed to work with any DPMS 308 platform, however it is specifically selected for builds using our DPMS 308 lower receiver and upper.