New Frontier Armory C5 80% lower receiver
New Frontier Armory C5 80% lowers can be milled and drilled to accept common AR-15 lower parts kits, and non-standardized parts such as the magazine release and ejector come installed from the manufacturer, meaning you won’t need to chase those down individually. Must use a 9mm upper receiver that can accept the wider MP5 9mm magazines.
Out of stock
Note: your jurisdiction may require you to be a licensed FFL or licensed gunsmith to purchase this product.
Other Specifications and Features of the 80% C-5 Billet Lower Receiver:
- Machined from 7075-T6 aircraft grade billet aluminum
- Tumbled in ceramic media — Ready for blasting and your choice of firearm coating once you complete the machining
- Precision machined magazine well with beveled feed lip for easy mag swaps
- Compatible with most standard AR-15/9/45 components and most aftermarket parts
- Take down pin spring and detent hole is threaded for a 6-32 set screw for easy capturing (hardware included)
- Upper tension screw behind grip screw (threaded hole with hardware included) to adjust any “slop” out of vertical fit between upper and lower
- Ambidextrous trigger finger rests with grooves (above and below mag release/mag catch)
- Threaded bolt catch pin (Threaded hole and hardware)
- Integrated large opening “winter” trigger guard
- Proprietary magazine catch assembly and ejector is included and installed at the factory
- Manufactured to MILSPEC (where applicable) on state of the art CNC equipment for consistent quality parts and exacting tolerances
- Save money by building your own AR-9 rifle from the ground up exactly the way you want it configured and shoot for less!