Terms and Conditions
TERMS OF ONLINE SALE
THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS, AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR PRODUCTS FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACCEPT AND ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
YOU MAY NOT ORDER OR OBTAIN PRODUCTS FROM THIS WEBSITE IF YOU (A) DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, (B) ARE NOT OF LEGAL AGE TO FORM A BINDING CONTRACT WITH GHOST GUNS, OR (C) ARE PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THIS WEBSITE’S CONTENTS, GOODS OR SERVICES BY APPLICABLE LAW.
These terms of online sale (the “Terms”) apply to the purchase and sale of products through www.ghostguns.com (the “Website”). These Terms are subject to change by Ghost Guns (“Company, “us”, or “we”) without prior written notice at any time, in the Company’s sole discretion. The latest version of these Terms will be posted on this Website, and you should review these Terms before purchasing any product or services that are available through this Website. Your continued use of this Website after a posted change in these Terms will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
1. Order Acceptance. You agree that your order is an offer to buy, under these Terms, all products listed in your order. Unless the Company accepts your order, we will not be obligated to sell the products to you. We may choose not to accept any orders in our sole discretion. After having received your order, we will send you a confirmation e-mail with your order number and details of the items you have ordered. Acceptance of your order and the formation of the contract of sale between the Company and you will not take place unless and until you have received your order confirmation e-mail.
2. Returns and Refunds. WE OFFER NO REFUNDS ON PRODUCTS PURCHASED THROUGH THE WEBSITE. The Company reserves the right, however, to review each order on a case by case basis. After such review, and only upon the express written consent of the Company, some Products may be eligible for return. If no such approval is granted, you agree you shall remain responsible for payment of all Products ordered.
3. Prices and Payment Terms.
(a) All prices posted on the Website are subject to change without notice. The price charged for a product will be the price in effect at the time the order is placed and will be set out in your order confirmation e-mail. Price increases will only apply to orders placed after such changes. Posted prices do not include taxes or charges for shipping and handling. All such taxes and charges will be added to your merchandise total and will be itemized in your shopping cart and in your order confirmation e-mail.
(b) Terms of payment are within our sole discretion and payment must be received by us before our acceptance of an order. You represent and warrant that (i) the payment information you supply to us is true, correct, and complete, (ii) you are duly authorized to use the selected method of payment for the purchase, (iii) charges incurred by you will be honored, and (iv) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including all applicable taxes, if any.
4. Shipments; Delivery; Title and Risk of Loss.
(a) We will arrange for shipment of the products to you. Please check the individual product page for specific delivery options. You will pay all shipping and handling charges specified during the ordering process.
(b) Title and risk of loss pass to you upon our transfer of the products to the carrier/delivery. Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. We are not liable for any delays in shipments.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY & FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THE COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR CLAIMS WILL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCT(S) YOU PURCHASED THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND TO WHICH SUCH CLAIMS RELATE, NOR WILL THE COMPANY, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS
OF PRODUCTION, WORK, DATA, USE, BUSINESS, GOODWILL, REPUTATION, REVENUE OR PROFIT, ANY DIMINUTION IN VALUE, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, OR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT.
7. Goods Not for Resale or Export. You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the various states and of the United States including all Export Regulations, as defined below. You represent and warrant that you are buying products from the Website for your own personal or household use only, and not for resale or export.
Products purchased from the Website may be controlled for export purposes by export regulations, including but not limited to, the Export Administration Act of 1979 (50 U.S.C. 2401-2410), the Export Administration Regulations promulgated thereunder (15 C.F.R. 768-799), the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (22 C.F.R. 120-128 and 130) and their successor and supplemental regulations (collectively, “Export Regulations”).
8. New Jersey Note: Ghost Gunner machines, lowers, frames, and select other hardware and equipment are not currently available to persons outside the United States and they are not available to residents of and persons in the State of New Jersey, which criminalizes possession of unregistered assault weapons. THESE PRODUCTS ARE ILLEGAL IN THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY. THE PURCHASE OF “GHOST GUNS” OR “GHOST GUN” PARTS FOR ASSEMBLY IS UNLAWFUL IN NEW JERSEY. THIS WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS AN ADVERTISEMENT OR OFFER FOR SALE OF “GHOST GUNS” AND “GHOST GUN” PARTS TO NEW JERSEY RESIDENTS OR ANY PERSON IN NEW JERSEY.
9. Coast Runner Note: California residents ordering a Ghost Gunner CNC machine consent to receiving a Coast Runner CNC machine in lieu of a Ghost Gunner.
10. Intellectual Property Use and Ownership. You acknowledge and agree that:
(a) All uses on this Website of the terms “sell,” “sale,” “resell,” “resale,” “purchase,” “price” and the like mean the purchase or sale of a license. Each product marketed on this Website is made available solely for license, not sale, to you and other prospective customers under the terms, conditions, and restrictions of the license agreement https://ghostguns.com/license
(b) You will comply with all terms and conditions of the specific license agreement for any product or service you obtain through this Website, including, but not limited to, all confidentiality obligations and restrictions on resale, use, reverse engineering, copying, making, modifying, improving, sublicensing and transfer of those licensed products.
(c) You will not cause, induce or permit others’ noncompliance with the terms and conditions of any of these product license agreements.
(d) The Company will remain the sole and exclusive owner of all intellectual property rights in and to each product made available on this Website and any related specifications, instructions, documentation or other materials, including, but not limited to, all related copyrights, patents, and trademarks, subject only to the limited license granted under the product’s or service’s license agreement. You do not and will not have or acquire any ownership of these intellectual property rights in or to the products made available through the Website, or of any intellectual property rights relating to those products.
12. Force Majeure. We will not be liable or responsible to you, nor be deemed to have defaulted or breached these Terms, for any failure or delay in our performance under these Terms when and to the extent such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts or circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, governmental actions, war, invasion or hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot or other civil unrest, national emergency, revolution, insurrection, epidemic, lockouts, strikes or other labor disputes (whether or not relating to our workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, materials or telecommunication breakdown or power outage.
13. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. All matters arising out of or relating to these Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Texas without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the State of Texas.
14. Dispute Resolution and Binding Arbitration.
ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY ARISING FROM OR RELATED IN ANY WAY TO THESE TERMS OR ANY PROVISIONS HEREIN SHALL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING ARBITRATION. UNLESS BOTH PARTIES AGREE OTHREWISE, AND REGARDLESS OF THE AMOUNT N DISPUTE, THE PARTIES EXPRESSLY AGREE THE ARBITRATION SHALL BE CONDUCTED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION (“AAA”), IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, PURSUANT TO THE AAA’S RULES OF EXPEDITED COMMERCIAL ARBITRATION.
15. No Waivers. The failure by us to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of that right or provision. The waiver of any right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of the Company.
(a) To You. We may provide any notice to you under these Terms by: (i) sending a message to the e- mail address you provide or (ii) by posting to the Website. Notices sent by e-mail will be effective when we send the e-mail and notices we provide by posting will be effective upon posting. It is your responsibility to keep your e-mail address current.
(b) To Us. To give us notice under these Terms, you must contact us as by personal delivery, overnight courier or registered or certified mail to [email protected] We may update the mailing address for notices to us by posting a notice on the Website. Notices provided by personal delivery will be effective immediately. Notices provided by registered or certified mail will be effective three business days after they are sent.
17. Severability. If any provision of these Terms is invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severed from these Terms and will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms.