Last Modified: 5/1/2021
THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS, AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
Notwithstanding any other part of these Terms of Service, and notwithstanding any other express or implied grant of permission, the following persons/entities are expressly forbidden from using, accessing, or obtaining any information from Ghost Guns for any reason:Federal and state law enforcement agencies operating within or under the authority of the states of New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, and Washington. Agents of the offices of the Attorneys General of New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Pennsylvania and Washington. Agents of the offices of Consumer Affairs or Consumer Protection in the states of New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, and Washington.
Employees, agents, members and associates of the gun control organizations including but not limited to: Brady, Giffords, Everytown for Gun Safety, Mom’s Demand Action, Newtown Action Alliance, Sandy Hook Promise, The Trace, and The United Methodist Church. Attorneys, employees, agents and associates of the law firms represented by the FACT coalition, including but not limited to the firms: Arnold & Porter LLP, Bilzin Sumberg Baena Price & Axelrod LLP, Cooley LLP, Covington & Burling LLP, Dentons USLLP, Gibson Dunn And Crutcher LLP, Hogan Lovells US LLP, Keker, Van Nest & Peters LLP, Mayer Brown LLP, Morrison & Foerster LLP, Morvillo Abramowitz Grand Iason & Anello PC, Munger Tolles & Olson LLP, O’Melveny & Myers LLP, Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP, and Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP.
Any access or use of any part of this site, whether directly or indirectly, by or at the direction of, any of the above-listed persons is expressly forbidden and is unlawful. Any violation of this prohibition may lead to civil and/or criminal liability pursuant to the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, 18 U.S.C. § 1030 (the “CFAA”).
This prohibition is intended to clarify that no permission to access is granted to any of the above-listed users. Further, for avoidance of doubt, this prohibition is intended to immediately and permanently revoke any pre-existing express or implied grant of permission to access this site within the meaning of Facebook, Inc v. Power Ventures, Inc, 844 F.3d 1058 (9th Cir. 2016) (noting, “a defendant can run afoul of the CFAA when he or she has no permission to access a computer or when such permission has been revoked explicitly.”).
4. Ownership. This Website is owned and operated by Ghost Guns. All right, title and interest in and to the materials provided on this Site and Applications, including but not limited to information, documents, logos, graphics, sounds and images (the “Materials”) are owned either by Ghost Guns or by our respective third-party authors, developers or vendors (“Third Party Providers”). Except as otherwise expressly provided by Ghost Guns, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, uploaded, posted, displayed, transmitted or distributed in any way and nothing on this Website or on any Applications shall be construed to confer any license under any of the intellectual property rights of Ghost Guns, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. Ghost Guns does not sell, license, lease or otherwise provide any of the Website content other than those specifically identified as being provided by Ghost Guns. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Ghost Guns.
Additionally, you agree not to:
You further represent and warranty that each of the following are true and correct under penalty of perjury pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 1746:
6. Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination. We have the right to:
8. Changes to the Website. We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
11. Compliance with Export Restrictions. You may not access, download, use or export the Website in violation of United States export laws or regulations or in violation of any other applicable laws or regulations. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of any United States or foreign agency or authority and to assume sole responsibility for obtaining licenses to export or re-export as may be required. You acknowledge and agree that our products are subject to the United States Export Administration Laws and Regulations and agree that none of the Company’s goods or any direct product therefrom is being or will be acquired for, shipped, transferred or re-exported, directly or indirectly, to proscribed or embargoed countries or their nationals or used for any prohibited purpose.
12. NO WARRANTY. THE WEBSITE, AND ALL GOODS, DOCUMENTS, AND INFORMATION PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, GHOST GUNS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. GHOST GUNS MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY GOODS OR ITEMS PURCHASED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE WEBSITE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY GOODS OFFERED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. OBTAINING ANY GOODS OR OTHER MATERIALS THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. GHOST GUNS SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, YOU WILL HOLD GHOST GUNS AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS HARMLESS FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, HOWEVER IT ARISES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND ALL RELATED COSTS AND EXPENSES OF LITIGATION AND ARBITRATION, OR AT TRIAL OR ON APPEAL, IF ANY, WHETHER OR NOT LITIGATION OR ARBITRATION IS INSTITUTED), WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CLAIM FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ANY VIOLATION BY YOU OF ANY FEDERAL, STATE, OR LOCAL LAWS, STATUTES, RULES, OR REGULATIONS, EVEN IF GHOST GUNS HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, IF THERE IS LIABILITY FOUND ON THE PART OF GHOST GUNS, IT WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THERE BE CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE PRIOR LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
19. Your Comments and Concerns. All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: [email protected]