10YR DD Liberator Collection – USB
This collection celebrates the 10-year anniversary of Defense Distributed’s release of the Liberator, the first functional fully 3D-printed firearm which inaugurated the current age of guncad. The collection contains the original Liberator, along with a few interesting remixes.
Also included in this collection is the Harlot. The Harlot is a spiritual successor to the Liberator and is considered to be far safer and more practical to print.
Note: your jurisdiction may require you to be a licensed FFL or licensed gunsmith to purchase this product.
add to cart
100% legal in free states
Secure payment processing
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
* Defense Distributed Liberator v1.1
* KadeCAD .22LR Liberator Conversion
- A remix of the original Liberator that converts it to fire .22LR
* Proteus Liberator Glock Barrel Remix
- A remix of the original Liberator that converts it to fire 9mm using a Glock barrel.
* The Harlot
- The Harlot is not a Liberator remix but is instead a spiritual successor that fills much the same role.